Monday, November 17, 2014

I'm 2enty-2!

Hi peeps, had been a while that i didn't update the blog >.<
Flying here and there makes me feel tired and lazy once I'm back home and just wanna sleep all day and watch drama like nobody business. haha

And today i'm gonna share that i'm officially 22 now!
Getting older lol!
I can't get an off day on my birthday but anyway it's only a HKG turn which is i fly on 15th night but come back on 16th morning so i must as well just do it lol.
Then i will still have the whole day after flight. >.<

Straight down to the bf's place to have a nap after flight and can't stop laughing when i woke up and saw this!!!


Trying to give me surprise but hanging up the banner! (p.s. the banner is from last year that i didnt used it for my 21st bday) and 3roses! Awww, like the blue wrapper! haha XP
Okay, thanks anyway. Loveyou. 


Had a simple celebration by his mum and him. :) 
Thanks aunty, I enjoy the cake!! 
Forgot what's the name of the bakery but i know is near Joo Chiat.
The full chocolate cake is simply awesome, not too sweet but rich, ohhhhh..think of it now and i'm craving for it.
Will update the cake shop once i get the info soon! 



Got this bag before my birthday and i love it! Thanks for the fast delivery! @sainthk_singapore
Simply look for them at instagram.
This is a bag from HK, all bags only comes with certain color with one size! 
I love their colors and prints!  **STYLE IS NEVER FOR FREE**







No comments:

Post a Comment